So before I say anything I’m going to be totally upfront with you.
I use Dropified.
And if you’re you’re going to be a serious Dropshipper then I’ll be recommending Dropified.
If you want to get it then here’s the link —> Get Dropified Here
That’s an affiliate link, and if you do get it then I will make a small commission at no cost to you.
With that said.
I’m going to be totally honest and say even though I don’t use Oberlo….
Oberlo is still a great tool.
With the main benefit being it’s FREE!
You can’t grumble when it’s free.
It’s a great tool for Dropshippers.
And will work just fine for anyone getting into Dropshipping.
If you want to get that then here’s the link —> Get Oberlo here
I had to say that because out of my own integrity…
I can’t say something isn’t good just because I prefer something else.
The truth is…
Both Are Great Tools For Dropshipping
But there are differences.
As I’ll show you.
I’m going to show you the differences in features.
Then…YOU CAN DECIDE what’s best for you.
That way you’ll be happy,
As YOU made the decision based on YOUR needs.
So let’s get into this…
What’s the difference between the Oberlo and Dropified’s features?
To start with let me list the features that each platform has to offer.
And just to let you know…
I haven’t used all these features as I only use the ones I need,
But this is the list of features I’ve pulled of their website.
- Manage Multiple Stores
- Product Board Research
- Works with Shopify, Commerce HQ and WooCommerce
- 1-Click Order Placement
- ePacket ID & Filtering
- Edit Products On Upload
- 1-Click Save For Later
- US Product Database
- 1-Click Add to Shopify
- Quick Default Settings
- Easy Product Images
- Easy Product Variant Setup
- Bulk Editing of Products
- Save Original Product Information
- Send Multiple Products to Shopify at Once
- Set Automatic Margins
- Saves Shipping Options
- Dashboard of Revenue & Profits (Coming Soon)
- Easy access to vendor ratings
- Filter by AliExpress top sellers
- 3 Order Placement Modes
- Ali Captcha Solver
- Import Reviews from AliExpress
- Upload Custom Product Images
- Download Product Images
- In App Photo Editing
- View and Manage Shopify Orders
- Auto Save AliExpress Order ID
- Auto Scan For Tracking Numbers
- Edit Shopify Order Notes
- Automatically Marked Orders as Fulfilled
- Save Order Info To Shopify Notes
- Custom Order Notes To Supplier
- Easy Order Filtering
- Advanced Variant Mapping
- Add Sub Users
- Product Availability Alerts
- Product Price Change Alerts
- Add multiple suppliers per product
- Easily switch suppliers
- Easily create Free + Shipping version of products
- Import products from AliExpress
- Import products from AliBaba
- Import products from Amazon (.co.uk, .de, .fr)
- Import products from eBay (.co.uk)
- Import products from SammyDress
- Import products from Tmart
- Import products from DHGate
- Import products from Wish
- Import products from Walmart
- Import products from Etsy
- Import products from Costco
- Import products from Overstock
- Import products from Banggood
- Import products from Groupon Goods
- Import products from Blinq
- Import products from Teespoon
- Import products from LAShowroom
- Import products from Shineon
- Import products from Sunfrog
- Import products from FashionGo
- Import products from Kmart
- Import products from GrandinRoad.com
- Import products from OpticsPlanet.com
- Import products from Tmall
- Import products from Wanelo
- Import products from Taobao
- Import products from ToysRus
- Import products from Target
- Import products from GearBest
- Import products from PartyCity
- Import products from Bed Bath And Beyond
- Import products from WayFair
- Import products from NotOnTheHighStreet
- Import products from AllStarHealth
- Import products from QVC / QVC UK
- Import products from Staples
- Import products from Vat19
Now here is a list of Oberlo features,
This is straight from their mouth (well from their website).
There’s not as many but it has the key essentials.
- It’s Free!
- 1 Click order fulfilment
- Product Page Customization
- Pricing Automations
- Track Your Orders
- Multiple User Accounts
- Track Your Sales
- Filter Products with ePacket
- Create Product Wishlists
- Connect Existing Products
- Change Product Suppliers
So there you can see both sets of features for Dropified and Oberlo.
Obviously one has more than the other,
But I suppose you are thinking…
What Are The Key Differences Between Oberlo & Dropified?
So this is where Dropified outshines Oberlo.
Everything Oberlo has in term of features…
So does Dropified.
But Dropified has MUCH MORE.
I’ll get into those in a minute.
The biggest advantage Oberlo has, is that…
Oberlo has a FREE option.
And Dropified doesn’t.
That alone will make plenty of people use Oberlo.
And I don’t blame them.
The truth is…
You can do all the key things you need to do with Both.
Things like 1 click order fulfilment and product importation from AliExpress.
But there are some super COOL and HELPFUL things you can do with Dropified that you can’t do with Oberlo.
Here’s a list of some of those key differences…
With Dropified you can…
- Edit your product BEFORE you upload it to your store
- Bulk edit products within Dropified App
- Easy access to vendor ratings
- Filter by AliExpress top sellers
- Import products from over 30 different product sources (Amazon, eBay,etc.)
- Product boards for product research
- Bulk edit existing products in your eCom store
- Ability to add multiple suppliers for each product
- More than one option to place order (step-by-step, auto, auto shipping, order all)
- Filter orders by country and product
- Advanced variant mapping
- Pinterest sorter tool
- Products feed for creating dynamic product ads in Facebook
- TWO Built in image editors for modifying product images
- Manage multiple Shopify stores in one interface
(This list is correct as of my knowledge in Oct 2018)
Out of those features I love the In-App image editor,
It’s great for removing logos on vendor images.
Dropified also has many more platforms you can import products from so you’re not just restricted to AliExpress.
I also like that…
Dropified works on other eCommerce platforms.
- Commerce HQ
Also from the list above…
I love the advanced variant mapping (great for bundles) and the ability to have multiple vendors links for each product.
Here’s an example of a bundle…
What this means is you can create product bundles on your store and you can have backup vendors linked up incase your current vendor runs out.
There’s tons of extra stuff you can do with Dropified but…
One of the best things you can do with Dropified that you can’t do with Oberlo’s free subscription is…
Dropified Allows 8% AliExpress Cashback
What this means is with Dropified you get up to 8% cashback on all AliExpress orders you make through them.
So when you do the 1 click auto order you will be getting up to 8% cashback.
This can add up to HUNDREDS a month.
One person I told this to has got up to $800 back in a month through this feature.
You just need to sign up to the AliExpress affiliate program.
Then add your affiliate code into the backend of Dropified which is easy to do.
Oberlo does offer this feature but only if you use their Pro account which is $79 a month.
They don’t allow this with their FREE option or their $29 a month basic plan.
I don’t blame theme either, as they need to make money somehow.
What’s the pricing plans of Dropified and Oberlo?
– Dropified Pricing
There’s 2 plans available.
- Builder Plan which is $47/month
- Premier Plan which is $97/month
Check out the differences in the Dropified price plans in the table below.
These details are straight from their website…
|Features||Builder Plan||Premier Plan|
|Orders Per Month||50||250|
|Product Wish Boards||✓||✓|
|One Click “Free + Shipping”||✓||✓|
|Manage Multiple Stores||✘||✓|
|Beta Features Access||✘||✓|
– Oberlo Pricing
There’s 3 plans available.
- Stater Plan which is FREE
- Basic Plan which is $29.90/month
- Pro Plan which is $79.90/month
Check out the differences in the Oberlo price plans in the table below.
Again, this is straight from their website…
|Features||Starter ($0/month)||Basic ($29.90/month)||Pro ($79.90/month)|
|Orders fulfilled per month||50||500||Unlimited|
|Daily Products Sync||✓||✓||✓|
|Automated Tracking Numbers Sync||✓||✓||✓|
|Place Bulk Orders||✓||✓||✓|
|Free plugin extension||✓||✓||✓|
|Orders fulfilment monitoring||✘||✓||✓|
The fact that Oberlo has a FREE option is a massive advantage for Oberlo.
It is limited to only 50 orders per month,
So once you start getting orders you will need to quickly upgrade.
For anyone who’s struggling with capital when starting their business then this tool is helpful when getted started.
But it’s still limited in it’s features.
If you want the more advanced features that Dropified offers then you will have to pay straight off the bat.
Eventually you’ll have to pay anyway when you go above the limits the free plan has with Oberlo.
You’ve seen the differences between the two Dropshipping tools.
Now you need to decide…
Should You Get Dropified or Oberlo?
It’s really down to you.
If you are just starting out,
And don’t know whether you are going to be sticking with the dropshipping business.
Then you might just want to test out the free Oberlo plan.
It’s great to be able to test out whether Dropshipping is for you or not.
Please Note: This advice only applies if you are using Shopify.
If you want to use Commerce HQ then you will have to use Dropified anyway.
If you are sure you are going to stay in this business for the long term then I would recommend Dropified..
Just because it has more features.
You can claim 8% cashback to cover some of the cost if you sign up to the Admitad Affiliate program.
Either way they’re are both good in their own ways.
Here’s the links to Sign Up
I hope that helps you see the difference between Oberlo vs Dropified.
Also if you want to watch a video version of this article then here you go…
Dropified Vs Oberlo – Which Is Better? Review
If you have anything to say about either platform please comment below and let me know your thoughts.
Thanks and good luck 🙂