CommerceHQ Review – The Pros And Cons
Hey there in this CommerceHQ review I just want to share with you the pros and cons of the new (not so new for me) revolutionary eCommerce platform Commerce HQ.
If you can’t be bothered to read this post then check out the video at the bottom of this article where I review CommerceHQ.
You might also be interested in my full in-depth post called Why CommerceHQ is better than Shopify.
So firstly, if you don’t know anything about CHQ then let me give you a little backstory on its creation.
A little backstory on the creation of CommerceHQ
CHQ was created by Jon Mac, he’s a high-level multimillion dollar eCommerce marker.
Jon started with Teespring and went from $50k in debt to over $1m in profit in 2 years.
He then moved to Shopify where he generated $7m in 2 years with multiple stores. Not bad right?
He thought Shopify was limited in features and needed something better so in September in 2015 he started CommerceHQ with his Partner Vlad and in November 2016 he launched it in private beta where I got on board then in around September 2017 released it to the public.
CHQ is built by eCommerce marketers for higher conversions.
That’s why it’s so good.
The founders literally built the platform they wanted with all the features they needed so they could crush it with their eCom stores.
Now you have access to that platform.
So let’s keep this short as possible and get stuck straight into the
Pros and Cons of CommerceHQ
- Plenty of apps that are built in and are free
- Visual store builder <— Gamechanger
- Print on demand integration with Custom Cat.
- High converting themes included for free
- Free SSL certificate, free hosting
- No processing fees
- Very easy to build your store
- Quick set-up (under 6 minutes) quicker to start up and start making money
- Great easy to use intuitive interface
- Great Abandoned shopping cart feature
- Accordion style checkout
- Integrates with Dropified
- Also integrates with Zapier for 100’s of extra apps
- CHQ Customer support is only ticket system and Shopify has phone support.
- No Mobile App for Commerce HQ yet
That’s it for the pros and cons.
I personally love this platform that’s why I did this CommerceHQ review and I’m sure you will too if you try it out.
If you want to see the apps and backend tour then check out those videos out as well.
Get 2 Free Stores With Your Plan
If you want to get 2 FREE stores with commerce HQ then find out how to do that by reading my article called CommerceHQ discount code.
If you have any questions then comment below and let me know. Thanks 🙂
Also here’ the video review of Commerce HQ.